Saturday, December 17, 2011

I should probably formally apologize for the utter garbage I posted previously today.
My thoughts are a tad skewered, I suppose, and frankly, I'm unaccustomed to writing from my own perspective, as so many of my writings recently have been focused on other characters.

So.
Yup.
There you are.



It's 2 minutes till 1 AM, and I'm stowed away in the dark corner of my sister's room, while she plays her iPod on her bed. Not quite sure if she's awake or not, but I don't want to risk asking and waking her up.

Wonder if I'll leave her room tonight? Er, this morning.

Also, her room is directly next to our parents.
And we have thin walls.

And I am suddenly appreciative of my sister's music.

Sorry, I'll just hush up now and return to mindlessly scrolling throughout the internet.

No comments: