Friday, October 14, 2011

50 Little Known Facts

1. I have 3 freckles in a diagonal line on my right cheek. I also have 3 more in a horizontal line above them. The only person who's ever noticed this is my mother.

2. If someone bought me chocolates from a tiny sweets shop hours away from my house, I would love them unconditionally for the rest of my life.

3. I've broken my arms 3 times; 1 time left and 2 times my right.

4. I've had my dream college picked out since I was 8.

5. I have a penchant for going out in the middle of the street with my dad's camera and taking pictures of the sunset in my robe in the evenings.


6. When I was little, I performed ballet; we even have a home video of a recital, to my mortification.

7. The only time I've ever seen fireflies was at Blue Ridge Leader Ship School in Blue Ridge Mountains, NC. Which is one of the few reasons I'm still considering going back there this year.

8. One of my favorite books is "The Secret Garden". I have 2 copies of it, and can recite "Mistress Mary, quite contrary" by heart.

9. Words cannot describe my love of airplanes. Nor the feeling I get when I'm flying in one.

10. I write letters to a boy named Adam every now and then on my Notes app on my iTouch. I'll probably never send them.

11. I contemplated suicide last Christmas Eve.

12. I love the rain/snow. I will literally go walking in the rain for hours, and refuse umbrellas, preferring to get soaked to the bone.

13. My unofficial uniform is a t-shirt and denim shorts. I'm not extremely picky when it comes to clothing.

14. I have had 3 red beta fish, all of which I named Rainbow. When one died, I went out and got another red one.

15. I try to think of things on a universal level, but it typically just makes my head hurt.

16. The pursuit for the perfectly plumped pillow tends to preoccupy my mind deep into the late PM hours.

17. I appear to have a new-found infatuation with "P".

18. I am shamelessly addicted to Mountain Dew, Sour Patch Kids, Adam Young, my iTouch and Watermelon-Strawberry Hubba Bubba bubble gum.

19. I have a typewriter.

20. I happen to be in love with it.

21. We're going to get married in Ireland, and then run away together to Bermuda.

22. You're invited to the wedding.

23. Churros are basically heaven solidified into an edible stick.

24. I tend to go to sleep at 3 in the morning.

25. My only friends are virtual. It's better then no friend at all, of course, but the occasional bouts of self pity are unavoidable.

26. I have been to different countries before. It's funny though, because I never remember much of them.

27. I can still proudly sing Mary Kate & Ashley songs, that my sister and I would listen to when we were young. Broccoli, annnndd chocolate, Y'know it really tastes a lot~ Like broccoli and chocolate, a very perfect pair. . .

28. I cannot imagine broccoli and chocolate actually tasting good together.

29. The two paragraphs of "The Anatomy of Melancholy" by Robert Burton that I have on the right side of this site is one of the few poems I have memorized by heart.

30. I completely adore those 2 paragraphs.

31. I'm boy-crazy, in a dramatically different way then most girls.

32. Yet at the same time, I dislike almost all guys I know.

33. If I haven't mentioned it already, I am hypocrite.

34. I once wanted to become a bartender/DJ and drive a black BMW Bug called "The Doom Buggie".

35. I once sifted through a convenience stores box of Tootsie Pops and bought all of their Orange flavored ones, for no reason other then me adoring them.

36. I may or may not still have 3 of said lollipops in a box on my bookshelf.

37. I wish my room had a window seat.

38. (I have a thing for window seats.)

39. Two years ago I lived on Coke-flavored Slurpees and Hostess Ho-Hos.

40. Sad, but true.

41. I want to go on a hot air balloon ride for my next birthday.

42. I have never touched a dolphin, but I've always wanted to.

43. I froze my hand solid once by sticking it in the "Dolphin Petting Pool" for an hour.

44. The little bastards never even came near me.

45. My hot chocolate is pretty much the best in the world.

46. I write songs, but never sing them to other people. Their ears would surely bleed, and I don't want to be sued.

47. I feel like I'm missing something. Not as in, I lost something. As in, I don't know something really big and important, and that one thing would make everything else just make sense. And all the chaotic puzzle pieces would just fall into place.

48. This list is getting longer then I though it would be. I'll do 2 more, and then end this~

49. I make websites. It's fun, and every now and then I contemplate making my own, just for me. But I don't, because I honestly don't really need a whole website. This blog is good enough. And what would the difference be, anyway? It's not like the sudden change to a "website" would cause an immediate increase in viewers.

50. I'm a "quirky little nutter". As long as I get to be a pistachio, I'm alright with that.


Wow. 50? How the heck did I get to 50?
If anyone actually read all of those, I both pity and applaud you. I'm sorry for wasting __ minutes of your life.

Now then, my mother, sister and I are off to Target and grocery shopping. And then apparently we're going to watch "Brides Maids" from a red/blue/purple box.

I may not survive. Wish me luck.

No comments: