Saturday, March 31, 2012

They Called it Puppy Love

My titles are getting increasingly more cheesy as time progresses. I'm not concerned with this however, for numerous reasons- the main one being that I don't really care.

As one may be able to deduce from the title, this blog post concerns dogs.
Namely, a Miniature Pinscher mix by the name of Winnie. Well actually, her name is D43011. My mother, sister and I decided on the name Winnie Star Bucks the other day on the drive home.

We went around to a few different dog shelters the other day, before finally falling in love with D43011 at the 3rd and final shelter of the day.
Basically, she's freaking adorable.


I will, undoubtedly, be obnoxious and post a picture of my dog like every other teenage girl in the world with a pet, as soon as said dog is, in fact, under our legal custody. Which, hopefully, will happen as of today.
Fingers crossed, anyway.

Despite how much I've wanted one, I have never owned a dog, thanks to my fathers allergy to everything with fur- he also has allergies to "hypo-allergenic" dogs, much to the family's chagrin.
But now that the 3 of us have moved out, and my mother has made it clear, (at least, in her eyes) that she has no intention of "fixing" the marriage, we decided screw it all, and went out to go buy a dog.

So buy we shall.

Anywho, just felt like I ought to update. We're hanging out at our local Panera, (our "clubouse") because the animal shelter Winnie's at doesn't open till 12. Once we leave, we're going to listen to more Cabin Pressure (we played some while driving from shelter to shelter yesterday) so that's nice.

This has been a Weekend Update with Seth Meyers Alice.

No comments: